The University of Pavia scholarship Italy(UNIPV) is awarding 150 scholarships to all international students for the academic year 2022/2023 in order to strengthen the presence of her international students and also to nurture the creation of an ever more universal community. UNIPV scholarships will be awarded on a “first-come, first-served” basis to students enrolling in an undergraduate or master’s degree program.
The University of Pavia (UNIPV) is a public university situated in Pavia, Lombardy, Italy. This university is one of the oldest universities in the world. UNIPV can boast for having over 20,000 students from Italy and around the world. According to USNews rankings in its publication, the University of Pavia is ranked 289th in the world.
SUMMARY UNIVERSITY OF PAVIA SCHOLARSHIPS
- DEADLINE: May 31, 2022
- LEVEL: Bachelor, Master Degree
- FUNDING: Tuition fee waiver
- TARGET GROUP: All nationalities
- HOST COUNTRY: Italy
- UNIVERSITY: University of Pavia.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIPS
UNIPV Masters and Bachelors’ degree scholarships are awarded in the form of a fee waiver. This fee waiver is efficiently used when the eligible student completes the registration process. In general, the schooling fees at the UNIPV range from 400 to 4,500 euros per year depending on the degree program.
To be eligible for the University of Pavia Masters and Bachelor’s degree scholarships, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have a non-Italian nationality
- Have a residence outside Italy
- Hold a high school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree obtained outside Italy
- Apply and be admitted to one of the eligible Bachelor’s or Master’s degree – see below
ELIGIBLE COURSES AVAILABLE
For a full list of bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, for all eligible courses for the University of Pavia scholarships, please visit this link (Page 3-4).
HOW TO APPLY TO THE UNIVERSITY OF PAVIA BACHELOR & MASTERS DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS?
To apply for this bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, the scholarship application has to be submitted at the time of application to a study program on the online platform apply.unipv.eu latest by May 31, 2022.
To start your application for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at the University of Pavia, please follow the steps below:
- Register on the unipv.euplatform by creating an account. After that, when registering, insert the code “FW_UNIPV_22_23” in the section “I have a reference code”
- Complete your application by filling in all the necessary data and uploading the essential documents
- Officially submit your application by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button as displayed.
For more information, please use the official email firstname.lastname@example.org.