MasterCard is one of the leading cards in the world. The MasterCard Foundation Scholarship offer scholarships to students who want to pursue a degree in a field of their choice. They have scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students. The undergraduate scholarships is fully funded, ranges from $11,000 to $30,000, while the graduate scholarships range from $15,000 to $45,000. The deadline to apply for the MasterCard scholarships is 31st October.
Are you interested in applying for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship?
Mastercard Foundation offers a fully funded scholarship to students who wish to apply or have applied for and been admitted to one of the following programmes at the University of Pretoria South Africa:
For Postgraduate Study Programmes;
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities for entry into the BPolSci (Political Studies or International Studies only)
Honours and Masters degree applications will be accepted in the fields of Engineering (continuing students only).
THERE ARE NO PhD SCHOLARSHIPS FOR NOW.
Similar Scholarships: Yale University Scholarship To Study in The United States | Apply Now
Scholarships are a great way to help students afford the costs of college. Here are some of the benefits of scholarships:
– Scholarships can cover a large portion of the cost of tuition, room and board, and other related expenses.
– Scholarships can help students from all walks of life attend college.
– Scholarships are typically renewable, so students can continue to receive them even if they don’t earn good academic grades.
– Scholarships can help students who might not be able to afford to pay full price for college.
– Scholarships can help students who might not qualify for financial aid from their colleges or universities.
– Scholarships can be found in a variety of formats, including scholarships for students of specific colleges or universities, scholarships for students in specific majors, and scholarships for students with specific qualities or backgrounds.
There is absolutely no reason denying the fact that the financial aid by universities, individuals or organisations, no matter if it comes in the form of bursaries, grants or scholarships, can helps out the students by reducing their financial burdens for studies.
This is one of the reasons Mastercard Foundation offers scholarships to the students who are in need of financial support for their higher degree. The foundation provides full scholarship to the students who have applied for and been admitted to postgraduate programs. In case you are interested in applying for MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program, check your eligibility below and submit the application for.
Brief Description about MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2023
- Host Country:South Africa
- University/Institution:University of Pretoria
- Program:Master’s Level (Postgraduate Studies)
- Financial Benefits:Fully Funded
- Deadline for Applications:31st October 2022
Related Scholarship: The Bill Gates Scholarship (TGS) to Study in USA – Fully Funded
Details of the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program
In a combined partnership between The University of Pretoria, South Africa and MasterCard Foundation (MCF), the scholarships are offered to high achieving and exceptional African students who are interested in taking their studies to postgraduate level. The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program (MCFSP) are for those applicants who are talented yet economically not well-to-do young African students. The most vital components of this program include community service and internships.
About the University of Pretoria, South Africa
The University of Pretoria is a multi-campus public research university which is located in Pretoria, South Africa. As for the University of Pretoria ranking, it ranks at 591 to 600 positions in QS World University Rankings latest list. It is one of the best universities in Africa
Eligibility & Criteria for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship South Africa
- Only the applicants (nationals) from Africa are eligible to apply.
- They have to be from economically disadvantaged backgrounds and show their financial need.
- They need to show their leadership potential and should be involved in a giving back project such as at a school, in a community, church, etc.
- They have to be academically excellent and must maintain a higher academic average at all times.
The successful applicants will receive:
- Coverage of full tuition fees
- Accommodation at University of Pretoria residence
- Monthly stipend
- Books and printed material
- Travel expenditures (one time return trip for the whole duration of the study program)
- Medical expenses
- One visa application cost for the whole duration of their study program
The deadline for MasterCard scholarship 2023 applications is 31st October 2022.
How to Apply for MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program
Visit the official website for the complete application details and submission procedure.