This is a special announcement to students all over the world that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Fully Paid Internship Program is ready and open for application from international students. The internship will be done in Washington, D.C. at IMF Headquarters. The chosen students or the internees will get the chance to work with the experienced IMF colleague.
(IMF) Fully Paid Internship Program 2022 Details
Let’s find out the details about Fund Internship Program offered by IMF (International Monetary Fund).
Country: United States of America
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded (majority of the relevant expenses to be covered)
Duration: 10 to 12 weeks
Number of Positions: 50 (approximately)
Deadline: Varies (visit the official website for updates)
The summer interns at IMF receive an insider’s view of IMF’s member-country-focused mandate and critical international work of the International Monetary Fund. The interns start building professional networks while they apply their research and analytical dexterity to help IMF discover questions of real importance to its member countries and to world economic stability.
Recommended: Top Universities in Australia
Number of Positions
IMF Internship Program recruits 50 (approximately) students from the world each year to be placed at IMF headquarters in Washington, D.C. for internships, which are paid.
Role of Selected Interns
Experienced IMF colleague will be deployed to each internee to work on a present issue or research question of importance to IMF members. The results of internees’ works could be presented to the staff of IMF at the end of internship program. Majority of the IMF’s interns’ works have been published by the IMF.
(IMF) Fully Paid Internship Program Financial Coverage
Since it is a paid program, majority of the relevant expenses will be covered by IMF. FIP participants will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Medical insurance coverage (limited)
- Round-trip (airfare) restricted economy class from their university to Washington, D.C. (USA)
(IMF) Fully Paid Internship Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For this economic internship at IMF, the applicants should have put their concentration on studies on public finance, monetary and international economics, economics, financial markets or related fields. Additionally, the applicants are required to possess strong quantitative and analytical skills besides they must possess a good command over both written and spoken English. The applicants need to also fulfill other eligibility standards mentioned as under.
If the applicants are presently completing a doctorate (PhD), they must be:
- Registered as an active student for example returning to university studies after they have completed the internship.
- Under the age of 32 by the time the internship commences.
Other Available Scholarships:
- Health Service Scholarship At Charles Sturt University in Australia, 2022/2023
- Southern Maine University Graduate Assistantships Scholarships in USA 2022/2023
- International Remote Higher Education Scholarship at Chisholm Institute in Australia 2022/2023
If the applicants are completing a Master’s degree, they must be:
- Registered as an active student by the time of application submission (not yet graduated).
- Under the age of 28 by the time the internship starts.
If the applicants are applying to the Legal Department Internship, they must be:
- Within I or 2 years of completing an LLM, J.D, or equivalent advanced degree in the field of Law.
- Under the age of 32 by the time the internship begins.
Deadline for Applications
The last submission date for IMF Internship Program is not specified, but the application period starts each year in early December.
How to Apply for Fund Internship Program?
The application submission is simple, and the applicants can submit their applications online on IMF’s official portal. Visit the Official Portal for complete details and application submission.
SHARE TO HELP OTHERS.