Hult International Business School is proud to offer the Global Generation Scholarships to promising students with excellent academic records.
The Global Generation Scholarship recognizes incoming students who bring a unique global perspective to the school community through their international experiences or multilingualism.
Hult International Business School is a private business school with campuses in Cambridge, London, San Francisco, Dubai, New York City, and Shanghai. It offers undergraduate, master’s, and MBA degree programs, as well as executive education through Ashridge Executive Education, housed on the Ashridge Estate campus.
Why study at Hult International Business School? At Hult, we specialize in resolving challenges and thriving in disruptive times. They make sure that no matter what you can move forward with your education. Ready or not, the future’s coming. Don’t put yours on hold.
- University or Organization: Hult International Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $20,000 USD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be admitted to the university
- Aspirants must be an overseas citizen
Recipients of this award will receive $5,000 USD or £3,500 GBP each academic year. This translates to $20,000 USD or £14,000 GBP over four years, or $15,000 USD or £10,500 GBP over three years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply for the Global Generation Scholarships at Hult International Business School: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme. at the university. To be considered for the Global Generation Scholarship, you must submit a 400-500 word essay or a five-minute video.
- Supporting Documents: Submit proof of your academic achievements, including official school transcripts, contact details of a potential referee, a 400-500 word essay, or a five-minute video. Your submission should demonstrate your global mindset by illustrating how your international experience or multilingualism has impacted your personal outlook by answering one of the following questions:
- How has your global experience/multilingualism contributed to who you are today?
- How have your multicultural experiences affected your future ambitions and how will studying at Hult support your aspirations?
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a high-school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, then provide evidence of English proficiency, i.e., TOEFL/IELTS
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
Share to help others.