The waiting is finally over. The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship application 2022-2023 is now open. This academic year’s scholarship catalog has been unique. Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for International Students, this is a Masters and PhD fully funded scholarship, an opportunity for international students to study in different universities across countries in Europe. The scholarship will cover all your expenses. No Graduate Record Examination GRE required. No need to contact any professor or anyone. Students waiting for their results can apply.
2,450 scholarship slots where allocated last year for international students. And this year, over 2,765 will receive the scholarship. Erasmus stand as the most prestigious scholarships in Europe, in almost all fields. Previous work experience is not needed. The program allows you to study each semester in different university in different country, and you do your part-time internship training in different countries too.
The Masters program lasts for 2 years whereas Doctoral program is 3. Any citizen in any part of the world can apply for the Erasmus Scholarship. IELTS is not needed for you to apply. There are lots of scholarship in Europe that does not require IELTS. But a very reliable source have it that Erasmus selects the highest.
Below are the detailed information about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022
Details About Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022-2023
• Scholarship Country: Europe
• Sponsored by: European Commission
• Funding: Fully Funded
• Level of Degree : Masters, and PhD
• How many Scholarships available: 2,756 for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
Benefits of the Erasmus Scholarship
• The program is fully funded and all expenses are fully paid for the student. All you your expenditures are been taken care
• Monthly Stipend (between 1100-1200 Euros per month)
• Tuition Fee is free.
• Free Travelling Allowance.
• International Airfare Tickets are all covered
• Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished are covered as well
• No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
• Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The opportunity to work in Europe after the degree.
• Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.