ARM Young Talent Programme 2022 Registration – We are glad to inform the general public that Asset & Resource Management (ARM) is carrying out a Young Talent Programme for young and creative individuals in order to equip them with the necessary entrepreneurship skills that will be used for the benefits of the individuals and the society at large. Interested applicants should kindly follow the application guidelines below to apply successfully.
ARM Young Talent Programme 2022 Portal Opens: Apply for Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2022. Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
Job Title: ARM Young Talent Programme 2022 (AYTP)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience.
- It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment. The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career.
- The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm.
- This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
- In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.
- At the end of the programme, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.
- Interested applicants must be a student of a higher institution in Nigeria.
- Candidates must be in their second year of study or higher.
- Candidate must be on track for a First Class Degree or 2:1 Degree or equivalent at least
- Candidate must be available to resume virtually if successful.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- The programme will be run virtually (online). Candidates are expected to be available to resume virtually.
- The programme will start June 6, 2022.
Application Closing Date
Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2022 Application Portal – How to Apply
Npower NASIMS 2022| Npower Batch C Stream 2 Biometrics Enrolment has started for Shortlisted Candidates
Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply
Oando Plc Job Recruitment 2022 for Banking Officer
Baker Hughes Job Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Portal – How to Apply
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment 2022/2023 – Apply Now
NPower Batch C Device: Selection, Requirements & Device Collection Centres
NEXIT Training Portal Login for Npower Exited Batch A & B Beneficiaries
SHARE TO HELP OTHERS.