Category Specialist at Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd
Seven-Up Bottling Company Ltd is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Specialist – Raw and Packaging Materials
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to hire a Category Specialist to handle the following responsibilities:
- Drafts detailed contracts with suppliers, negotiate pricing, quantity, and delivery schedules.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis and benchmarking to drive competitive pricing for material inputs.
- Handle & resolve diverse supplier or operational issues when they arise and escalate if not amicably resolved.
- Evaluate market conditions and risk management plans.
- Support with the implementation and operational execution of efficient sourcing strategies.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency and ensuring transparency of spending.
Exxon Mobil Corperation Graduate Internship Programs
Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities) At Exxon Mobil
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Share to help others.