Star Deepwater Petroleum Limited (“Star”), a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students from all States of the Federation. This scholarship program, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of our strategic social investment in the development of education in Nigeria.
The current administrator of the Agbami scholarship program is Optimum Resources Management (ORM). Optimum Resources Management is a multidisciplinary consortium of experts in various fields of technical development. One of its flagship services is broad based provision of e-solution and innovative educational resources management with specialty in educational funds management, award of grants, bursaries, and scholarship schemes on behalf of multinationals, donors, national, states, LGAs and communities.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Agbami Medical and Engineering Professional Scholarship Awards 2021
Requirements / Eligibility
- E-applications are invited from full-time Second Year (200 Level) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on a combination of academic indices from credentials submitted by students.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), its joint venture partner, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) or any of its affiliates.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Agbami scholarship programs is free.