Digital Marketing Specialist needed at Renmoney.
Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Department: Marketing & Communication
Employment Type: Full-Time
- The Growth Manager will be responsible for market research and all user acquisition initiatives including but not limited to – digital marketing, traditional/offline acquisition, campaign measurement, optimization, and reporting.
- This person will work closely with the Marketing, Products, Data Science and Sales teams to ensure all decisions are led by solid data and insights and performance is accurately tracked and reported.
- Provide user insight, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions
- Work with different departments to identify, measure and optimize growth opportunities & models
- Identify, implement, and optimise the best acquisition strategies online & offline to support revenue targets
- Run experiments to determine the most effective variants for copy, products, features, etc
- Any other task as advised by the Head, Marketing & Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field with minimum of 4 years’ experience in Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Experience growing app and web channels for a financial or technology business
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are an exceptional problem solver, able to transition between detailed data and high-level insight
- Understand both digital & traditional user acquisition with experience in app marketing
- Are an innately curious and analytical thinker, with experience building high quality presentations
- Execute efficiently, have impeccable communication skills and are passionate about achieving excellence
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in hierarchical settings, require constant direction
- Are comfortable with ‘good enough’
What’s In It For You
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people. You’ll work in a high performing team with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
- If you’re interested in this position
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online